Each decluttering tip is it's own short video lesson so you have time to digest the course bit by bit and not get overwhelmed.
You'll learn how to start decluttering and where to begin the process.
Supportive handouts and a checklist are included.
It's time to get unstuck and regain control.
Available in days
days after you enroll
- Tip One: Start small (4:12)
- Tip Two: Start with easy (3:37)
- Tip Three: Large items (6:40)
- Tip Four: How to sort and categorize (1:51)
- Tip Five: Making decisions (14:11)
- Tip Six: Edit to fit space (8:24)
- Tip Seven: How to find homes for things (5:18)
- Tip Eight: Donating (4:36)
- Tips nine: Staying accountable (2:03)
- BONUS clutter eliminating tip (1:42)
- Plan to declutter-handout
- Decluttering road map with directions
- Checklist--potential areas to start decluttering
Hi, I’m Jill Annis,
I'm the owner of Simply Organized, LLC in Madison, WI.
Since 2002 I've shared my organizing expertise to help others feel hopeful, become more confident and simplify their lives through compassionate nonjudgmental decluttering.
I want this for you!
And I want you to know you aren't alone if you find it hard to begin organizing.
You'll feel encouraged and ready to start after completing this course.